Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 (2008/ENG/RIP by Team CrossFirE)
Year: 2008 | PC Game | English | Developer: EA Games | ublisher: Electronic Arts | 2.32 GB
Genre: Strategy (Real-time) / 3D
Clad in armor bears desantiruyutsya on parachutes, the artillery fires at enemy armies live soldiers, in a sky rise stylized shark blimps. It's not a crazy dream, it - Red Alert 3! Unique strategy triumphant return! USA and the USSR once again come together in an absurd war where destructive fights are generously seasoned by healthy sense of humor. In the struggle for world domination is now involved not only the Union and the States, but also Japan. Land of the Rising Sun has moved far forward in the study of new technology and now claim to absolute power. Strongest Power reinforce their ambitions by imposing, nothing can prevent another world war. Soldiers buried in the ground, transforming tanks, cyborgs, samurai and the flying island fortress - all this and more makes the Red Alert 3 in an unprecedented hit!
- No Place Like Home. After seven years of waiting, the history of Red Alert will be continued. The new game has everything that fans loved the previous parts: corporate humor, polished to a shine absurd and epic plot. Thanks to modern technology: Red Alert 3 adds an impressive list of their advantages of good graphics and a unique opportunity to pass campaign together
- Tanks transformers and samurai. The arms race between the U.S. and USSR did not stop for a minute or two superpowers enthusiastically preparing for war, but overlooked the birth of a third contender for world domination - Japan. Land of the Rising Sun as no other country has advanced in science. Its troops - a unique blend of ancient traditions and Cybernetics
- What if? The entire series of Red Alert is based on the question "What if?" And makes the most improbable assumption. That's what she is loved around the world. What if the Soviet Union survived and continued to evolve? In what he would become in ten years? What if the Japanese Empire had never known defeat and became the technological power on the planet? Want to know how to change the world, if there had been all this true? Find answers in Red Alert 3!
- Theatre of the Absurd! Bears in flak jackets, dolphins, sappers, soldiers beating current enemy, the flying island fortresses, transforming tanks, grotesque robots from Japanese animation - you'll never forget this war!
- On land, sea and air. Surprise the opponent, build a fortress on the water - its armada of tanks left with nothing. Marine element not only increases the amount of available tactical maneuvers, but also contains a number of unique resources. Fight on land, sea and air!
- Sharing the passage. Fight side by side with a friend, controlled by a unique kind of troops, help each other and implement the most sophisticated tactical moves. For the first time in history a series of campaign can go together!
- Star Videos. The plot is served in the stunning roller excellent quality. Total awaits you sixty minutes of live video in high definition with famous actors
- Operating system: Microsoft ® Windows ® XP ™ / Windows ® Vista ™
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon 64 2000 +
- Memory: 1 GB (Windows XP) / 2GB (Windows Vista)
- Graphics Card: 3D-graphics adapter with 256 MB memory, compatible with DirectX ® 9.0 and supports Pixel Shader 3.0 (Nvidia ® GeForce ® 6800 Ultra / ATI ® Radeon X1800 GTO or better)
- Sound: Sound card compatible with DirectX 9.0c
- Free hard drive space: 7 GB
- Additional software: DirectX 9.0c
- Controls: A keyboard and mouse
- It is based on the license - Electronic Arts -
- Audio quality is 100%
- Video quality is 100%
- Cut all languages except English (voice interface and English)
- Do not recoded
- Enclosing a tablet from Reloaded
- Requires at least 1 GB of RAM to unpack
- Requires at least 7 GB of free space on HDD
- Is present (# readme #) ext. Software: DirectX, VisualC + + Redist
- Time of extraction: ~ ~ 10-15 minutes
- RIPed by [KaOs]