In The Rockin' Dead, the player takes on the role of Alyssa, member of the pretty to look at but unsuccessful metal band "Deadly Lullabyes". Following an anonymous invitation to a concert, they have an accident on the bumpy terrain just before they reach their destination. When Alyssa comes round, all the equipment of the band is missing – as well as the rest of the band. The following events span a spaced adventure in utter "B Movie" style: Rocking skeletons, wobbly Elvises and numerous undead put Alyssa through various challenges. An extremely bizarre setting which somehow reminds Alyssa of one of her songs...
System: Windows XP/Vista/Win7
Processor: Pentium IV / 2,6 GHz
Memory: 2 GB
Video Card: 64 MB DirectX compatible video card
Sound card: compatible with Direct X 9.0cGame Features:
- First point'n'click adventure in 3D Optic (3D glasses included). 2D setting also available.
- Bizarre, hilariously exaggerated background story with numerous recurring images in top B movie style
- 93 detailed locations in dark and different settings
- Over 20 funny NPcs, professionally narrated, who skillfully capture the humor of the dialogues
- More than 120 objects in the inventory that can be combined and therefore require the players' skill and logical thinking
- Thrilling and unusual riddles round off the delightfully crazy overall picture
another 3 parts
يارب الموضوع ينال اعجابكم ومع تحياتى