حصرياً على GamesW
PC | ENG/RUS | Developer: Tripwire Interactive | Publisher: Tripwire Interactive | 2011 | 8.96 GB
Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1st Person
The game's story - the turning point of WWII, the Battle of Stalingrad and the associated military operations that are carried out both parties from July 1942 to February 1943. But before you engage in battle, you'll go through a short course of a young soldier, two single-player campaign (on the USSR or Germany), or to help you get to perfect the skills required professional military. This is especially useful to those of Kato decided to fight in the tank calculation.
The developers have paid great attention to both historical and technical detail. First person view remains even when firing from the shelter. In addition, the laws of physics, ballistics into account, particularly the various injuries by bullets, change the human breath, focus, vision and much more. Carefully designed system of skills and abilities. Military successes in general, of course, affect the player's rating. But the fighter who has received, for example, the title character, has at its disposal the best weapons and equipment.
- Stalingrad campaign - before going to work out a multiplayer game in one of the two campaigns, recreating the Battle of Stalingrad from the Germans, and Russian soldiers. Players independently choose its own path, because all the open space around them, and the script is non-linear
- Stable system for tracking progress statistics and player - the continuous tracking of statistics, player retains the motivation for further battles. Receive new title, earn achievements, improve their skills and become a hero
- Heroes - incredible reach hero status in multiplayer. Players with this status are encouraged by friendly troops nearby on feats, and the enemies run away in fear, barely seeing the hero. The hero is able to gain access to the best and most rare weapons the game, as it is visually different from all other soldiers
- Multiplayer game of Red Orchestra moved to a new level - a cruel and solid gameplay Red Orchestra has been improved and expanded, and made more understandable to the players. Game modes are divided into: easily recognizable "shootout" (team fight to the death of Tripwire), a single "Countdown" and mode "Territory", which is fond of hundreds of thousands of players in the Red Orchestra around the world
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 / Windows Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo@2.0 Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200 +
- Memory: 1 GB (2 GB for Vista)
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
- Video card: GeForce GTX 260 or Radeon HD 5750
- Free space on H 8 GB