Call of Juarez: Cokrovischa Aztecs (2006/MULTi2/RePack by RG.Catalyst)
PC | ENG/RUS | Developer: Techland | Publisher: Ubisoft Entertainment | Year: 2006 | 1.3 GB
Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1st Person
Gold. The precious yellow metal caressing fingers, casts sparkling lights and calls - passionately, leaving no chance for retreat. For gold can be killed, you can bring, you can lay the soul to the devil. There are those who believe that the gold - it is almost happiness. Happiness, for whom many are ready to go, including a young fugitive accused of murder, and the old bounty hunter, fervently believing that God himself has made it an instrument of divine wrath.
• A dynamic, hard and uncompromising thriller, based on - two different stories, two unique versions of passage - a young rebel and the old master-hand.
• Innovative gameplay elements - rock climbing, incredible stunts (including using a carrot), a special "duel" mode, and horseback riding.
• Highest quality physics, which allows to demonstrate excellent reliability that can happen, for example, if a random bullet smashes a burning oil lamp.
• Plenty of open space created by a powerful graphics engine that supports all the latest technological developments.
A variety of multiplayer game modes.
• Operating system: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
• Processor: Pentium IV 2,4 GHz
• RAM: 512MB
• Video: 128 Mb memory, compatible c Direct 9.0
• Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
• Free space on hard disk: 5 GB
• Do not re-encoded / not cut
• Optional installation of DX10 version of the game
• Optional installation of VMware Workstation ENPY Studio
• Sound language is selected in the game settings
• Integrated set of additional multiplayer maps
• Installation time ~ 10 minutes
• RePacked by [R.G. Catalyst]