November 01, 2011Genre:
Celebrate 20 years of Sonic with Sonic Generations! Delivering the
definitive gaming experience for Sonic fans old and new, Sonic
Generations sees Sonic the Hedgehog playable as both the much loved
classic 1991 character, and the modern day video game hero he has become
in this exciting new fast paced adventure.
Sonic's universe is thrown into chaos when a mysterious new power
creates 'time holes' which pull him and his friends back through time.
As a result, he encounters some surprises from his past history
including Classic Sonic, Sonic as he was in 1991. Modern Sonic and
Classic Sonic must defeat this strange new enemy, save their friends,
and find out who really is behind this diabolical deed...
- Set across three defining eras from 20 years of Sonic the Hedgehog video game history.
- Sonic's instantly recognizable environments have been re-built
in stunning HD and are now playable in both classic side scrolling 2D
from 1991, as well as modern 3D style found in Sonic's most recent
- Each incarnation of Sonic in Sonic Generations comes complete
with his trademark special move, Spin Dash and Spin Attack for Classic
Sonic, and the Homing Attack and Sonic Boost for Modern Sonic.
- An innovative new interactive menu system allows for complete
immersion in Sonic's universe with favorite characters and hidden
treasures gradually being revealed throughout the game.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/XP
- Processor: Intel Pentium Dual-Core T4200 (2x2.0GHz) or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 2GB RAM (XP)/3GB RAM (Windows 7 / Vista)
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 (512MB) / ATI Radeon HD 2900 (512MB)
- Hard Drive: 8 GB free hard drive space.